THE BENEFITS OF BUYING A VACATION HOME
IN A RESORT COMMUNITY
Booking a vacation and jetting off somewhere to relax and unwind is always a welcome respite from daily life, but doesn’t come without the stress of decision-making, planning and packing. Now consider this: instead of spending time researching options, then packing your bags and heading to a rented house or crowded hotel, what if you could simply up-and-leave to your own private, luxury villa?
OWNING A VACATION HOME OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES
- Vacation homes are more likely to retain their value and appreciate because they are typically located in sought-after, geographically limited areas.
- Owning a vacation home allows you to return to the same place time after time, which can add comfort and familiarity to the location – helping to make it a true home-away-from-home.
- Because you can furnish and stock your vacation home as you wish, traveling and packing is much simpler.
- Having a place to gather with friends and family that’s all your own will start traditions that can be passed down for years and even generations.
TOP BENEFITS OF OWNING A LUXURY VILLA IN A RESORT COMMUNITY
Owning a home in a resort community allows unique benefits not afforded by other types of home ownership. Living in a resort community guarantees you access to beautiful scenery, great amenities and an abundance of recreational activities. Top benefits of owning a luxury villa in a resort community include:
- Scenic views: Resort communities are often built simply because the location allows each guest to bask in remarkable scenery. Instead of buying a home that may not have great views, you can usually count on having the best panoramas in resort villas.
- Recreation: Whether you enjoy hiking shorelines and adventuring in the sea, or relaxing on the beach and playing rounds of golf, resort communities are designed to help you enjoy your favorite activities with ease. Perks often include discounts or free access to sporting equipment and special events.
- Amenities: Your villa ownership in a resort community allows you to experience all of the resort’s exclusive amenities. For example, you can enjoy access to the resort fitness center and other owner privileges like priority reservations and discounts for dining and spa treatments. You can even take advantage of add-on amenities offered by the resort, like a private chef, butler services, and private fitness training.
- Community minded culture: With dining and entertainment options, you’ll have exclusive access to a variety of activities that help make your vacation home into a destination you look forward to all year. A select group of fellow residents also allows you to mingle with and befriend other vacationers who have similar passions and lifestyles as you.
- Landscape and maintenance: Unlike stand-alone homes, where you’re responsible for the upkeep of the home and surrounding landscape, resort communities take care of all of these laborious things for you. You can also count on resort areas like beaches to be clean and groomed and the surrounding landscape to be looking its best year-round.
- Revenue-Generating: When your vacation home is part of a resort community, you can often rent it out to other vacationers when you’re not using it, so you can make an income off the property, too.
- Safety and security: Even when you’re away, you can rest assured your vacation villa is safe and secure. Along with gates and surveillance systems, resort communities employ security staff to ensure all visitors and properties are in good hands.
Buy Your Own Luxury Vacation Villa in Los Cabos, Mexico
If you’re considering purchasing a second home in the Los Cabos area, there is no better time than now, with real estate experts considering real estate in Cabo San Lucas and surrounding areas a true “buyer’s market”. Of the resort communities in the Los Cabos area, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences is a premier choice, offering luxury villas for sale in a new, contemporary resort setting.
Residents of Chileno Bay Resort & Residences enjoy access to myriad resort amenities, including state-of-the-art fitness center, an Auberge Spa, signature dining venues on-site, Kids Club and more. At Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, owners also are afforded the choice to place their villa property into the resort’s rental program in order to generate additional revenue when they’re not using it, which is managed by acclaimed hotelier and real estate management company, Auberge Resorts Collection.
Learn more about Chileno Bay Resort & Residences today. Browse our amenities, available listings, villa floorplans, and contact us for a private tour or more information on ownership.